What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are generated on your computer, smartphone, tablet or any other device when you visit a website. They enable the website owner to store or retrieve certain information from the device in question.
In general, these technologies can serve very different purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or personalizing the way in which the content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
According to the relevant law we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site or the provision of the requested services. For all other types of cookies we need your consent.
What types of cookies?
This website uses own and third-party cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
- Analysis cookies: these are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users. users of the service offered. To do this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you;
- Advertising cookies: these are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile;
- Social media cookies: these are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to connect you to social media and provide you certain services such as the ability to watch videos or share content.
This website uses different types of cookies placed by third party services for several purposes:
- To perform measurements and statistical analyses on our website (e.g. Google Analytics);
- To provide features such as social media buttons (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube);
- To track users’ behaviour habits in order to create leads or present relevant advertisement (e.g. ActiveCampaign);
- To show appropriate adverts and monitor their effectiveness (e.g. Google AdWords);
- To host videos (e.g. YouTube).
We share information about your use of our site with these social media, advertising and analytics third parties who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
The third-party services have its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control. You can find out more about data processing and transfers to third countries carried out by third parties in their corresponding policies by clicking on their name in the cookie setting section below.
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you have to delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
MANAGE YOUR COOKIE SETTING
By clicking on “I AGREE” on the cookie banner or by accepting the different types of cookies through the cookie settings panel, you are giving your consent to the use of the cookies indicated below, during the indicated periods of time and in accordance with the terms and conditions established in this Cookies Policy.
You can also set up your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notification when each cookie is received so that you can decide there and then whether to allow it access to your hard drive. We suggest you refer to the help section of your browser to find out how to change your current settings. Find out how to change the settings for different browsers:
Please indicate your consent ID when you contact us regarding your consent.
The list of cookies, names of the cookie, providers and retention times can be found here.
Updated: January 2024